Developing the banner
Green Traiteur & Café new challenge is to extend its success across Canada and abroad. To achieve this goal, it counts on the expertise of its team, the innovative quality of its concept and the commitment of dynamic, competent and audacious partner-franchisees.
It also gives you, as its associate, the opportunity to be in the core of the activities while taking benefits from its knowledge and expertise in the franchise real estate and restaurant business. Don’t hesitate any longer! Contact us to learn more about the following projects:
- Bromont, Chambly, Chicoutimi, Drummondville, Gatineau, Lachenais, Laval, Lévis, Longueuil, Mont-Laurier, Montréal, Ottawa, Québec, St-Eustache, Ste-Foy, Sept-Îles, Sherbrooke, Vaudreuil.
When the time comes to step in a business venture, thousands of questions arise. Which lead to take? Where to invest? Which option to choose? Green Traiteur & Café offers you a winning formula: its franchise program. In opposition to the majority of the other large franchises, Green Traiteur & Café works on making every branch well adapted to its environment and to the specific needs of its clients. Although Green Traiteur & Café stresses on offering a fast service, the chain is miles away from being a conventional fast food franchise. Strongly refusing to be part of an industry so severely deprived of soul and taste, Green Traiteur & Café’s philosophy focuses on offering fresh and natural products, along with a trustful and warm service.
Here is a brief overview of what acquiring a Green Traiteur & Café means in terms of investment, value and support:
Average cost of a Green Traiteur & Café franchise:
- * Between $200,000 and $400,000
- Minimum investment required: * 40 to 50% of the project’s cost
- Franchise fee: * $35,000
- Detail of the Franchise Fee:
- The right to use Green Traiteur & Café name and logo
- Assistance with the site selection
- Assistance with the lease negotiations
- Preparation of a personalized business plan
- Assistance with the financial procedures (50 to 60%)
- Preparation of legal documents
- Assistance with the elaboration of the accommodation plan
- Equipment order
- Training of the franchisee and his team on sales, management, and operational methods pertaining to the exploitation of the Presse Café branch.
- Promotional plan and assistance with the opening of the branch.
- Assistance and presence during the first weeks of operations.
Ongoing support program
- Helping with the provision’s supply
- Training every time a new product is launched
- Selecting a list of suppliers and negotiating prices
- Organizing promotional campaigns to advertise the brand’s image
- Analyzing clientele’s comments and complaints, in order to improve the services that meet better their demands
- Giving support when recruiting new staff
- At the franchisee’s request: possibility of complementary services (legal, accounting, data-processing and financial analysis assistance) for a fee.
Green Traiteur & Café team remains available at all time to help the franchisees and to answer all their questions. Moreover, support material and reference guides are handed in to help them with their daily operations:
- Green Traiteur & Café Operation Manual
- Employee Training Manual
- Introduction Guide for new products and promotions
- Green Traiteur & Café franchisees electronic journal (soon)
- Job offer section on Green Traiteur & Café website
Design is Crucial
A great emphasis is put on the design of each Green Traiteur & Café, in order to have every store harmoniously integrated into specific neighbourhoods. The Green Traiteur & Café spirit is always there, but we are far from those chains repeating the same decor over and over.
A Special Place for Very Special People
Our Green Traiteur & Café are known for the fresh and modern ambiance that they offer. Warm and vivid colors, marble, stones and wood elements are perfectly combined to create an atmosphere that invites customers to relax, breathe, eat, and drink. Our client can enjoy themselves in our lounge sections while they read the magazines and newspapers available for them.
When space permits, we like to add a long table for strangers or peers to share. Our goal is to create a place where everyone feels comfortable and welcomed.
Merchandising displays highlight our great retail products and exclusive coffee beans bags.
Green Traiteur & Café design accents that we love!
- The long communal table.
- The fresh product displays.
- The Espresso machine and its two grinders.
- The take-out fridge
- The lounge area
- The electrical outlet to plug in our laptops (work oblige!)
- The designer light fixtures that we whish we had at home…
- The flamboyant wallpapers that we love but would not dare install in our own nest!
- The tall windows and ceiling.
APPLICATION FOUND AT TOP OF PAGE!